Today's adventure comes to us from Eggspectation - a theme restaurant where the egg is front and center. Just look at their mission statement: We are a company committed to innovation and eggcellence. Meeting your "eggspectations" is part of our everyday eggsperience, striving to surpass them is what makes us "eggstraordinary." On this notion, we strive to achieve the best possible in food quality & service while maintaining an overall relaxed & pleasant atmosphere. Welcome to what we call "le cirque des oeufs" an all-day eggsperience.
Looking around at the eclectic decor you can see how the egg theme is all around you through sculptures, paintings & knick-knacks. Even the backs of the chairs bear a familiar oval shape.
The menu is chocked full of continued creative copy with items such as:
- Muffin Eggplosion
- Eggcitement (French Toast)
- Eggsuberant (Breakfast Combination Platter)
- Uneggspected (Steak & Eggs)
Why this works:
1. Consistency - Using the same word over and over and over again helps solidify your brand in the minds of your customer. Repetition leads to recognition which leads to referrals.
2. Creativity - Clever copy causes clients to stop and think (and maybe even chuckle). Using words in a new way is a great way to help you stand out from the crowd.
3. Capitalize - Creating your own words gives you terms that you can trademark.