Ready to get to the heart of your message?
You've come to the right place. We have services to match all sizes and budgets.
Want to pick our brains? Have a quick question? Need some one-on-one advice? We can help.
We've partnered with Clarity.fm to provide simple on-demand consulting for you. With Clarity, we find a time that works and you're charged only for the amount of time we're on the phone. This is a great option for startups, non-profits, and solopreneurs who need to watch their pennies.
Are your ideas stuck in your brain, tumbling around but not making their way out? Do you find it difficult to communicate your ideas with your team? Do you know what you want to say, but can't seem to find the right words?
Relax, you're not alone. Finding words that are concise and motivating is tough stuff. It requires you to look deep within and get past the fluff. It's not easy. It's not for the faint of heart. But the outcomes are worth it.
If you have a specific area where you need help, a BrandVox workshop may be right up your alley. These half or full day retreats are designed to help small teams get to the heart of the matter quickly. We call this Idea Infrastructure™ and these are are just a few of the places where we can help.
- Mission Statements
- Value Propositions
- Unique Selling Propositions
- Core Values
- Audience Segmentation
If you're a larger brand that needs to empower your staff to speak in a cohesive voice, our Message Playbook may be a good fit for you. Some of the biggest brands out there have used our Message Playbook to help them connect high level strategic vision to the brass tactics that content creators need to thrive. You'll get:
- Full-day on-site strategy meeting with your CEO and up to four other stakeholders
- Sixty-page document, delivered in print and electronically, that includes:
Brand Voice Analysis
- One-page visual representation of your brand's personality
- Your brand’s top six characteristics with hand-crafted, tailored descriptions
- Specific writing techniques for showcasing each personality
- Message theme to help bring consistency to your communications
- Sample copy of tone changes in eight key business areas
- Audience segmentation analysis and confidence scoring
- In-depth and specific explanations of how to engage each audience
- Recommendations of prioritized marketing techniques
- Hand-picked resources to help you immediately implement your voice